"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

They made friends

So I know it's been a ridiculously long time since I blogged, but I wanted to give you a quick update. I will post more about Advent and family get-togethers soon. But for now, I just want to let everyone know that Isis and Hurley love each other. I truly believe that Isis thinks that Hurley is HER DOG. Just watch...


The funny part about this video is that Isis had been bathing Hurley for about 2 minutes before I got my phone to video setting. By that time she had stopped. I said, "Isis give your sister some more love so Mommy can take a video." And this is what I got!! Animals are hilarious.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so sweet. Kitty kisses!