"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!

I know it's been forever, but we've been busy around here! We celebrated Thanksgiving with the Needhams. I'm so lucky to have married into such an amazing family. Truly, they rock!!!


Our family, not really sure what our moms were doing here


Mom and me being silly making "the face"


Those that started it all. Aren't they the cutest? I didn't take this pic, but I love it!


Then we celebrated the 3rd anniversary of our engagement by decorating our Christmas tree on December 6th, like we do every year.


the tree


the stockings


the precious pups. don't let them fool you, they are not as angelic as they appear.


We celebrated Christmas in Alabama with my family. We had lunch with my brother and nephew, then we partied with the Trousdales. They are good folks who know how to party!

My brother Bo, my nephew Johnathan, me


the kids, we look ecstatic!


the girls, I'm pregnant. that's my excuse.


My sweet husband got me a new-to-me Cannon Rebel camera!! I took lots of pictures of my cute animals, here is a sample. Aren't they the cutest?


We celebrated the New Year at Matt's parents' house with their family that usually gets together for Christmas. Dinner was postponed a week due to SNOW!


The Matthews family

I hope your holiday season was merry and blessed! Happy 2011!!

No comments: