"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Levi, Levi God Claims You!

If you've never heard this sweet baptism song, you're missing out. I think it's so precious. I sing it to Levi every day as I get him up in the morning and from naps. He just smiles! I've tried to tell him that we are not morning people around here, but he keeps smiling! Even though we didn't sing this song at his baptism, I still love it.

Levi, Levi God claims you.
God helps you, protects you and loves you too.

We this day do all agree,
a child of God you'll always be.

Levi, Levi God claims you.
God helps you, protects you and loves you too.

We your family love you so.
We vow to help your faith to grow.

Levi, Levi God claims you.
God helps you, protects you and loves you too.

Levi was baptized on Sunday in The Vine contemporary service at First Centenary. Lots of family came from out of town, and it was wonderful to share the day with them. I have to brag a little, I made his gown.

It was a proud day for our family


With Hilary, Levi's Godmother


The Needhams


The Blacks


The Trousdales


4 Generations


3 Generations of Black men! :)


Brian told Matt to ask me out, he married us, and now he's baptized our son! He's pretty special to us.


My favorite pic of the day, Levi and Grandad.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love it! And I'm requesting up close pics of the gown. I need to admire it at a closer distance! :)