"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Waiting game

Well, boo hoo. We have to wait to shoot our engagement session. The weather forecast is showing pop-up thunder storms all afternoon and evening, so we made the call last night to wait. The BIG bummer is how long we have to wait, 2 WEEKS! Stupid Riverbend starts on Friday night and screws up every view of downtown and interferes with just about every place we had planned to shoot.

I'm a planner, and I had planned so perfectly. Matt got a haircut to time the growth perfectly for this week. I've been working out to get in shape in general for all of the events. I had timed my tanning sessions to be the perfect shade of sunkissed, without looking fake or bloated (if you tan too close to pictures you look bloated b/c tanning brings water to the surface). I've been taking care of my skin and I'm currently pimple-free and freshly groomed (Matt is also freshly groomed). Well FART. Now I have to try and maintain my perfectly sunkissed shade without overdoing it OR running out of pre-paid visits (because I'm BROKE and can't afford another set of 10 right now) for the next 2 WEEKS!! Grrr, Riverbend and weather.

I swear, if today turns out to be beautiful I'm gonna be pissed! I'm sure this is the first of many kinks in this whole wedding situation. I need to just learn to deal with it. Oh well, we will have pictures made and they will be fabulous. If you don't believe me, just check out
Melody's blog and look for yourself.

No comments: