"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

YAY!! We had fun!

Well, my pimples were sufficiently covered and we had so much fun shooting our engagement pictures. I will definitely post a few when they are ready. Working with Melody was a BLAST!! The weather was surprisingly mild, especially for the middle of June in the South. Last week was miserable and I was really dreading the shoot if it was going to be that humid.

My favorite part was when Melody nearly wrecked the car after seeing a school bus parked at the Yellow Deli on McCallie. She said, "We have to come back to the school bus. Yes, love the school bus." So we did. We took pictures by their school bus and in a patch of wildflowers near their patio area. The workers were in and out while we were shooting. They would giggle and wave, basically because we were making out at the Christian restaurant. As we were leaving, one of the older guys chased us down and offered us a sandwich "on the house" for shooting our pictures there. Unfortunately, we were in the middle of the session so we couldn't stop. Matt and I went back and had a fabulous dinner after we were done. We couldn't find the guy who offered us free food, but happily paid for our good meal anyway!!

After a quick wardrobe change, we headed to a spot Melody had never shot before. Matt and I have a thing for bamboo. Stay tuned, the pictures will be awesome!! We made our way over to Renaissance Park and Walnut Street Bridge. I'm really excited about the variety of our pictures, and I can't wait to share them with you!!

Next thing on the agenda is scheduling a tasting with the caterer after we learn Mom's off days for July. Mom is working diligently on the dress; bridal portraits are at the end of July, yay!! Things are really coming together well. Let's see if I stay this calm for the next 94 days. Hehe.

1 comment:

MotheroftheBride said...

So glad you didn't make your first photo session. Otherwise you might not have had the "school bus" experience. When we experience those "kinks" remember to stop and say to yourself, "This is exactly where God wants me to be at this very moment". Can't wait to see the pictures. Love you much!!!!