"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

12 weeks...

So Matt and I realized that this past Saturday was the 12 week mark. We are getting married in 12 weeks!!! YAY!! Matt and I have decided that this wedding is taking way too long to get here, but we also want to enjoy our engagement (which has been relatively smooth).

We also attended the wedding of our friends Joe and Alana. It was definitely a celebration. We started discussing the details of our own ceremony. I think we are really going to enjoy planning this part. I mean, it IS the reason for the party (that's already planned). Matt was under the impression that we didn't get a say in what happened because every wedding he's ever been to has been the same. He was glad to learn that we did have a say, and quickly got into the idea of helping.

We are both excited about this weekend. We are traveling to New Albany, Indiana, where Matt was born. We will visit with Matt's dad and stepmother, Donnie and Betty, for a couple of days. While we are with them, we will attend a 4th celebration at his uncle Randy's house. Then Matt's Aunts and Uncles are throwing us a "Honey-Do" shower and old fashioned picnic on Saturday. Sunday is Matt's 26th birthday!! Busy weekend!! I will definitely post pictures of all the festivities.

We pray everyone has a blessed and safe holiday weekend!!

No comments: