"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Matt is a Triathlete!!!

I am so so so incredibly proud of Matt!! He completed his first olympic distance triathlon yesterday. For those of you who don't know how far that is, it's a 1.5K swim, 40K bike, and 10K run (or in standard measurements, .93 mile swim, 24.85 mile bike, 6.2 mile run). He did it in 3 hours 18 minutes and 22 seconds!!!





For his first one, that's a very impressive time! Just wanted to let everyone know what a stud I'm marrying!!!


Speaking of getting married, the athletes got to pick what the announcer would say about them as they crossed the finish line. Instead of letting everyone know this was his first triathlon, or whatever. The announcer said, "Matt Black is crossing the finish line, who in 69 days from today will marry Jill Murphy." :') Tear!!


No comments: