"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beautiful Bridal Tea and Fabulous Friends!!!

I promised to post some pictures of the fabulous bridal tea hosted by Brenda (my godmother), Ashley (bridesmaid), and Meredith (one of two maids of honor). It was hosted at Meredith's house and everything they put together was just beautiful. Matt and I received lots of lovely gifts from our registry, and a couple of really special sentimental ones too. Here are some pictures from the shower.

The spread!! The champagne punch was fabulous!!!

The lovely hostesses and me (R-L: Ashley, Meredith, Jill, and Brenda)



This is Sweetpea; she was a "behind the scenes" hostess (so was her Mommy Lauren)



This is Tatum (Tater-bug, Tater-tot); she was also a "behind the scenes" hostess. Even though she is quite the nervous pooch, she was very well behaved!!













Mom and me, isn't this a good picture???








Mother of the Bride Jan, bride Jill, Future-Mother-in-Law Lisa





Mom, me, and Brenda




Lamm (Ashley), Meredith, and me



The girls from First-Centenary UMC



After the party was all over, Matt came by to help load up the loot!! Thanks hunny!!

No comments: