"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bridal Brunch in Muscle Shoals

Well, we had my hometown Bridal Brunch this past Saturday in Muscle Shoals, AL at my Aunt Pam's house. Everything was just lovely, and so many friends and family members traveled a long way to attend. I really felt special. Aunt Pam and Aunt Donna put so much work into everything (the food was FABULOUS), thank you both so much!!

The spread of wonderful brunch food



Me with the hostesses, Donna on the left and Pam on the right


A photo of all the Trousdale ladies (minus Erika who couldn't come). We are such a goodlooking family!!




Mom's 3rd cousin, Trudy and her mother Celestine came from Anniston, AL.


There was a tissue paper bride contest. Rachel and Jennifer volunteered to be the models and I was the judge. Rachel won for her fabulous ensamble of butt bows!!


















Jennifer is lovely though...



Betsy, me and Christie















Ann (who I've known since I was 7), Betsy, me, Christie









Mom and Donna didn't want to waste any of the mimosas after the party was over!!!


Matt and I received some wonderful gifts and it was so great to see everyone. We are truly blessed with amazing friends and families. We are looking forward to our wedding ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!

No comments: