"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is one of those days...

That's how my horoscope started out today. Yep. "This is one of those days when you must make your own way without relying on other people for help or advice." SWEET. You know that you have a challenging day ahead when you wake up 30 minutes late, get snippy with your husband for no reason, have no options for ways to shave time off your morning routine, arrive 20 minutes late to work only to have the elevator doors open with your boss standing there greeting you "Good morning" knowing full well what time it is. This is one of those days...

I've had a bit of a tough time lately. I've been cranky and anxious for a multitude of reasons. Hopefully some steps I am taking will alleviate part of the problem, if not most of it. We've gotten a lot done around the house towards settling in, which is a load off my mind. My sweet husband is very helpful working right beside me to get things in order. He's been wonderful, really.

We got some FABULOUS news from my friend Betsy, who was in our wedding. Betsy and her husband Bradley found out Tuesday that they are expecting a GIRL!!! This is particularly exciting because all of my really close friends with babies all have boys, and it's been a very long time since I got to shop for girlie stuff!! Her name will be Rubye Kate, after Betsy's grandmother Rubye. I am so very excited!!

Other than that, we've been trying to relax at home when we can. Sometimes we actually manage to do that...
Isis and me curled up on the couch

Hurley doesn't like sharing her mommy, obviously.

No comments: