"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall is...

The Blacks have been busy indeed since we returned from our honeymoon. We attended the wedding of my friend Rachel from grad school just a couple of weekends after we returned. It was a fun time and there were lots of spirits enjoyed by all but me (the DD).




































We also had the opportunity to celebrate more than a year of remission for our friend Karson that night (busy day in Knoxville). We missed the Race for the Cure that morning by attending the wedding, but we didn't miss dinner with the Beatys and the "cancer posse" at Downtown Grill.




























Those who know us know how much we LOVE football. We were so busy with wedding planning and Matt moving in that we had NO TIME for football before the wedding. We decided that we wanted to go to a couple of games this year. We decided to go to 1 away game for each of our schools, and to make those trips to stadiums where neither of us had ever been!! It worked out very well. We went to Clemson and watched Georgia Tech win there, and then we traveled to Fayetteville and watched Ole Miss win there!!!!

Picks from Clemson:






















Pics from Arkansas:


















VERY BIG PIG!!!!!



Anywho, we also really got into Halloween this year. I'm not normally big on dressing up for Halloween, unless I'm divinely inspired with a fabulous costume idea. This year was the most fun I've ever had. Matt and I spent date night the Friday before Halloween shopping for our costumes. I must say, we both had lots of fun. For Halloween, we never located a good party, so we just drove around town to our friends' houses and went trick-or-treating all night!! I think we look great, don't you??





















I wanted to post this fun and uplifting post tonight. Tomorrow is election day and we are excited and very nervous. I'm sure you will hear more from the Blacks after Tuesday!!! Godspeed and GO VOTE!!!

No comments: