"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Waiting Game

Everything is ready. We are all packed. I even had time for an extra craft project that will hopefully serve us well in the coming weeks, though I'm keeping the details to myself for now. So now we wait.

I've had several bouts of false labor, and am experiencing some intense Braxton Hicks at times. I get frustrated because I never know whether it's the real thing or not, always hoping it is. So I tell myself to ignore it until I can't ignore it anymore and then I'll know. It always goes away. Oh well, I pray that my water breaks soon and ends the guessing and waiting games!

Sweet Pea hurry up! Mommy and Daddy want to meet you, and Mommy is driving Daddy just a bit crazy. :)

2 comments:

Meg said...

So soon! I am praying for you and of course your hubby who you are driving crazy--oh and prayers for little sweet pea of course. ;)

Katherine said...

Sending happy thoughts your way.