"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

NOT ME Monday!!!

It's Not Me Monday again!!!

As a Christian, I have really been working to live what I believe. I am really trying to rid myself of my potty-mouth. I would never scream expletives at the top of my lungs while sewing my sweet godson's outfit he will wear as his mother dedicates him to the service of Christ. No, not me, that would be so un-Christian.

I would never gab to my friends at work about my husbands latest "OMG, did he really say that?" moment. And proceed to relentlessly make fun of him. NOT ME!!

I am such a health nut, you know, a dedicated pesco-vegetarian. I would never eat ice cream, frozen custard, and frozen yogurt 3 out of 4 days this weekend. Not Me!!!

I wouldn't purposefully spend a large chunk of the weekend talking about how much I LOVE Chattanooga in a shameless attempt to get Molly to move here. That doesn't sound like me AT ALL.

I didn't spend the rest of the weekend watching my husband play with our godson and think what a wonderful dad he will be some day. Nope, that sounds EVEN LESS like ME!!

I would never want to steal my precious godson and bring him home with me, nope never.

I wasn't just a little sad when my "visitor" came on Sunday just before we left for the airport, even though I know it's way too soon and the total wrong time to miss my visitor. Nope, not me.

I would never use my "visitor" as an excuse to skip a workout, or at least turn a high impact swim into a low impact walk. Nope not me!!!

No comments: