"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blogger Award!!!



My sweet sorority sister Adair gave me this blog award!! She has been a blogging buddy for a while now. I love keeping up with her online; we haven't seen each other IRL since I graduated! :( Thanks for my award Adair!!! MWAH!!!

Here are the rules:
1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love.
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love.Be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard.)

7 Things I love:

1. My Lord and Savior
2. Matt, DH (darling husband), love of my life, sweet sweet man
3. My wonderful family - biological, adopted (if I've adopted you as my family - you're there whether you wanna be or not), and married-into
4. My collection of friends - I say collection because I have a few BFFs from childhood, a few - ok just 1 from HS, a few from college, and a few from Grad School, and a few from Chattanooga - it's like I just collect them as I go through life!! I love them ALL!!
5. FOOD - namely chocolate, sushi, avocados, artichokes, olives, pasta, Ben & Jerry's... NOT all together
6. Finding new practical ways to be green and enjoying God's beautiful creation
7. My SWEET BABIES (the four legged kind)

7 Bloggers I LOVE

1. Hilary - doing what she can to make this world a better place!!
2. Lamm - being a FABULOUS work-at-home mom and a creative GENIOUS!!!
3. Lauren over at thickneckARTS
4. Christie's crafty creations over at The Silly Monkey
5. Sarah over at Makers and Water
6. The Busbys living life with 2 amazing kids!!
7. The Bevins family (I stalk, I mean follow their sweet family's story)

SOOOOOOO TAG YOU'RE IT!

No comments: