"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

RUBYE IS ON HER WAY!!

I just received a text message from my BFF Betsy. She is at the hospital, in labor. YAY! Rubye Kate Puckett is on her way!!!

UPDATE:
Ruby Kate Puckett was born 3/30/09. She weighed 6lbs 15oz and was 20.5in long!!

Rubye Kate and Mommy


Rubye Kate and Daddy

Betsy, Rubye Kate, and our friend from MHBS Mandy


2 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY for Rubye! Is she early?

*Jill* said...

Nope, not really! I think her due date was Friday. They have been measuring her and thought they may have to induce b/c Betsy is so tiny (Bradley was over 9 lbs when he was born). Rubye was measuring at 7 lbs 2 weeks ago.