"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Third night...

Well, the 3rd and final evening without my hubby was a long one on Saturday. I was so wound up from the excitement of bringing him home Sunday that I didn't fall asleep until after 1am. I had already decided that I would help cook and serve breakfast on the mountain Sunday, because I got a tip that they are usually short on volunteers because of people wanting to go to church. Which means that even though I didn't fall asleep until after 1am, my alarm went off at 5:40am! Yes folks, that's right, 4 1/2 hours of sleep. I do NOT look forward to this kind of sleep when we have an infant around (though I know it will be worth it).

Anyway, it's Monday now. I got my husband back yesterday, :D. He was surprised to see me at breakfast, and he had a great weekend. I can testify that we BOTH slept horribly this weekend without each other, and that we BOTH had and excellent and deep sleep last night!! I'm glad to have him home.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Aww, so sweet you kinda make me sick! Haha! I know you're both glad to be with each other again after a long weekend away.